In order to buy an expensive car you should not only be able to afford its cost but also its auto repair bills
Today we will focus on one topic concerning auto repair, which most male vehicle owners will be interested to read. Check it out!
The most expensive “check-engine” light-related repairs by average cost of repair or replacement, are as follows:
- fuel injection pump – $2,505
- transmission and torque converter – $3,982
- transmission case and torque converter – $ 2,896
- transmission assembly and reprogram the ECM- $3, 644
- gas mass sensor – $3,043
- supercharger – $3,017
- hybrid battery – $2,999
- hybrid inverter assembly – $4,099
- cylinder head assembly and spark plugs – $3,575
- transfer case shift motor – $3,272
The most expensive cars to crash are:
- Ferrari California – $82,112 (average repair cost after a collision)
- Porsche 911 Turbo Cabriolet – $24,679 (average repair cost after a collision)
- Porsche Panamera Turbo – $16,027 (average repair cost after a collision)
- Maserati Granturismo – $16,150 (average repair cost after a collision)
- Nissan GT-R – $15,285 (average repair cost after a collision)
Catching problems early can save you a lot of money and headaches, so do not wait until it is too late! Here is how you can prevent three of the most common auto problems:
- To avoid evaporative emissions leak, you can tightly reseal the gas cap after filling up the tank. Another thing you can do is apply rust protection to reduce fuel system line corrosion.
- To protect your system from running too lean, you can book regular maintenance appointments with your local mechanic or take your car to a repair shop each time a check engine light is illuminated.
- To avoid exhaust gas recirculation system failure, you should professionally clean the fuel system every 30,000 miles.